There’s a cold snap heading our way! Is your home ready?
Here are 5 tips to help you prepare for the first cold snap. If you have any questions or need help, give us a call!
1. Disconnect your outdoor hoses and check for leaks and drips.
2. Turn off your sprinkler system.
3. Make sure your furnace is clean and functioning properly. Don’t wait until it’s freezing to turn it on!
4. Check your pipes for leaks and drips- especially pipes located on exterior walls.
5. Check your doors and windows for leaks and seal to help save on energy bills.
Following these tips will help your home stay comfortable and in good working order during this brief cold snap. Don’t forget that the Full Nelson Plumbing & HVAC Experts are here to help, 24/7!