If you’re looking to improve the air quality in your home, the professional air experts at Full Nelson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling are here to help you pick an indoor air quality system that’s right for you. While we prefer the HALO-LED, we offer many indoor air quality products and brands. Read more about how the HALO-LED whole-home air purification system works below.
HALO-LED™ whole-home air purification system
• New HALO-LED™ technology utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME® technologies providing superior indoor air purification.
• New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
• Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending).
• Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system.
• Industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments (ie. cigar bars, smoking rooms)
• Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
• Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
• Mercury and ozone free
• Seven-year limited warranty
Why Consider a UV Light System?
Allergies are one of the most common chronic diseases. If you or your family members have allergies, a whole-home air filtration system could help!
Asthma can be controlled by taking medicine and avoiding the triggers that can cause an attack but you must also remove the triggers in your environment that can make your asthma worse.
Influenza (flu) is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses. It can be hard to keep your home free of influenza but a whole-home air purification system can help. It is even more important for some people, such as older people, young children, and people with certain health conditions, are at high risk for serious flu complications.
Safety Update: Hydroperoxides have been a common part of our environment for over 3.5 billion years. There is no known case of hydroperoxides ever creating a health risk. For over 20 years more than one million RGF advanced oxidation products have successfully been used worldwide without any safety issues.
Ionized hydroperoxides are very effective at destroying harmful microbials in the air and on surfaces. As oxidants, they do this by either destroying the microbe through a process known as cell lysing or by changing its molecular structure and rendering it harmless as is the case in VOCs and odors. The amount of hydroperoxides required to accomplish this task in an air-conditioned space is well below the level that is in the outside air. Typical outdoor levels of hydroperoxides run between .01ppm and .03ppm. The REME-HALO® can bring the hydroperoxide level in a home up to no higher than .02ppm. This is well below the EPA safety guideline of 1ppm